Saturday, May 30, 2015

Hi friends Today I want to share with you some new things about Fondness and Admiration in a Marriage.

Cherishing your spouse is the title of my class from this week. I am feeling a lot of understanding about marriages around me. I did not imagine that for a few minutes a discussion between a couple, someone could say if it will have future or not. This is what my book says. I love my book "The seven principles for making marriage work"  It has a  lot of wise words. I know like as a married woman that to the beginning in a marriage all seems like a very romantic movie, Of course as the time passed, the differences going on filling a space in the marriage. Generally all people want to have a  successful in marriage but it depends of them and  their circumstances. My marriage will be the best!... the people says after be married because... this is my perfect couple!. Well... I want to say now that there is a price for it. Obedience and sacrifice are something that will influences your marriage positively. I am impressed because in the scriptures there is the recipe for it., Anyone that feel that other one sacrifice something for him/her will think two times before offending.. 
I have been learning that the base for a good relationship is friendship., feeding with good actions our commitment. If I think in my partner before myself I will be putting the bases for a very good marriage and a consequence  good children.
I love to see married couples walking together, smiling, many times I asked myself how do they do that?, And my book says is simple: love and respect your partner
I learned bout love lab, a resource that some people used for improve their marriages, the attitudes between them and their reactions to the differences will determine this situation. I like the words of the author: always the partners can improve...all depends of them.
I am impressed that our good health is the result of a good marriage. I invite you to improve your marriage today.

No comments:

Post a Comment