Saturday, May 23, 2015



 Hi friends, I want to share this week some thoughts about my readings this week. I was reading about marriage and how it affect to the children. I would have that all children in the world would be happy, and I discovered that the marriage in which they grew up is important in it. Read with me it message. Please be happy and recognize your parents. I realize that it made me feel better for the future. I would like that my children remember their parents with patient and consideration. Some people said that the more important opinion for a parent is from their son or daughter. What do you think?

Here is my words:

Marriage, a dream from boys and girls. Grand challenge for the life. Is incredible the effects from it over the future generations. I am learning a lot from the readings of this week. I grew up in a family with only a mother because my father died when I was 14, so I do not remember much about how and a marriage, except that my mother was happy when my father came home from work. I remember more what I felt was a sense of security, stability, complete. Nothing mattered because my family was together so much. After my father died I remember feeling sad, emotional instability, economic, feelings of loneliness and despair. Nothing could fix that Dad was gone. I know that every child needs a home with parents who are part of a harmonious marriage, based on good principles. Something happens to that little life. This will influence for life. In the book of Bible says that God ordained marriage, then Adam and Eve were the first marriage.And they had a communication with God and that made them closer. The Gospel of Jesus Christ teaches us that in a good marriage there is a relationship with God.
As a child watched each family. I thought that they were more happy if Dad was there. The thing that made me happiest was thinking that my Heavenly Father helped me through other people.I want to tell that by watching other couples I saw that they were smiling and treated kindly. Just those qualities mentioned Wallace Goddard, who explains that such qualities as humility, charity. Since life is a journey, as the author says, marriage is a lifetime trip.All of us want someone to be happy on our side.

I tell to my children it is the most important decision that you will do in your life. I think they will need the guide of the Lord and I tell them that they need pray every day for their future husband and wife. They tell me that they want to have three children. They want to have a big house and a lot of money for toys because is their dream. I say that the most important thing that their babies will need is love in home, confidence, good examples, tenderness.

They told me that in the church there are a lot of good people that live good principles, so it should be easy to obtain.
I smiled in my car while they told me their thoughts.
I want to ask you if you thought about you husband already?
Maybe not. It is a great idea for you and I advice you that the qualities that you want to find in other person...is good that you develop it and then you can offer it to your partner

I love the marriage like our Savior ordered. I would like to know more people in the world that want effort for a good marriage and a good family. It is the base of the society. This could make a better world..

No comments:

Post a Comment