Saturday, May 9, 2015

"Defending marriage"

Why we defend marriage as the union of a man and a woman.?

This week I am reading about traditional marriage and relationships between man and man or woman and woman, and some people trying to argue about if is better or not that a child grow up in a new family instead with their own parents in difficulties. I want to say that I has been learned a lot from different readings, and I feel more comprehension on the issue. I like this quote: Men and woman are distinct and complementary, that it takes a man and a woman to bring a child into the world, and that children deserve a chance to grow up with a mom and a dad.( from marriage: where do we go from here?)
I know that there are children in homes that are in problems, it can seems difficult but be in other home and with other people should have difficulties too. Overall because they are not the own parents. For the everyday problems tolerance is essential to promoting peaceful coexistence even amid disagreement
Some children are fortunate, other not because never known their own parents. maybe have other things that resolve their necessities but knowing their own family is essential for everyone.
I have seen in television series that show families integrated by two woman or two men. I think we need to explain to our family the reason of it and the new ideas that the world have to show now. It not mean that it is correct. I teach to my children that my family believe in the marriage between a man and a women like the marriage that God taught. Accordingly to my readings stable and strong, families are the anchor of civilized society.
I share with you this sentences supporting my thinking:  husbands and wives must be faithful to each other in good times and in bad. this will bring peace and tranquility to children.
I understood that children need the two ways of think, Our heavenly father prepare to us the marriage to raise the children and learning and teaching children we will progress.

I know that if people have in their mind the result of their family in 10 year, planning the life, hoping all be fine, this marriage will have success. I advice never mentioned the word divorce. I think there are more divorces because it seems more common and popular. But I can see a dangerous coming over the children. I did read divorces are only because every person think more own self. Husband and wife should be faithful and think more in others, like children can be affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment