Saturday, May 16, 2015

Convenant of Marriage and Genogram

Hello dear reader:
   
         This week I been learning a lot about the marriage convenant.  I also discovered a new word, Genogram. I know it´s a strange word. Don´t be scared. I will tell you the meaning.
Genogram is a family tree, a graphic representation of your family. You can write the names of every person that have a relationship with you. It´s is an interesting way to realize how alike you are to them. 
It is marvelous because there are a lot of similarities between your grandparents, parents and you.
Other thing is that their marriage probably influences on you.
I can share with you that my family has been of a lot of traditional marriages with a lot of babies. Seems a tradition that every year my grandmother was expecting a baby. It is marvelous if you like a big family. All of this comes from a sacred marriage. A convenant between two compromise persons to each other. I know that our Heavenly Father instituted a model marriage for his children in this Hearth. Marriage is a sacred union sealed by the Lord power. I would like you to look at the marriages around you and on this traditions are born for the future generations. I have observed that if a child was born in a sweet marriage, he probably will have a similar marriage and the babies will grow up fine. And the same way around, If a baby was born in an unhappy marriage, he probably will be the same. The result will be a happy and stable marriages or unhappy marriages for the future. Children are the future.So..It would be great if all children could grow up in a home similar to the one the Lord had designed. A home in which the father and mother give 100 percent to achieve happiness. They have similar beliefs, and are united for eternity, and then invite children to come to this life and be part of their family. After marriage adversity is unceasing. The children growing up in that household will be raised in an atmosphere of kindness and acceptance. This is the best gift for a child. They can then grow happy and have all the tools to deal with problems outside the home that is full of love and security. Unfortunately not all children are lucky enough to have a loving family. Some homes have only one parent, deal with separation, and even death. But this week I found that parental behavior greatly influences the future of children. Looking for data of my ancestors I found some similarities between them and their descendants. On the side of the family of my father I have my grandparents who were married only once. Like my grandparents, in this family much importance it was given to marriage and most had around 10 or more children.
On the side of my mother it is very different.I had never realized that the behavior of my grandparents to mine or my mother or father seemed.I think making the genogram is very important to find if we follow such a history, or to change it. Maybe we like what they did, or we may want to change the moldI want a Christ-centered home, with daily scripture reading routines, charity, and trust.
. I invite you to share this knowledge, since within the search for data about my grandparents, uncles, and parents, I found many of my behaviors
Bruce C. Hafen " Convenant of Marriage"

No comments:

Post a Comment